naijaforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people?

Go down

Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people?

Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? I_vote_lcap0%Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? I_vote_lcap0%Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? Empty Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people?

Post  Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:04 am

Is Yar' Adua meeting up the expectations of the Nigerian people? If you asked me, I would say "NO".
Not now, not before now, not in the future and not forever.

He is not performing and will never perform. I think he is rather weak. He should really go and take care of his wealth and then concentrate on his family. I will admit, though, he is a good man but somethings are better left off just the way they are.

What do u think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://naijaforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down