naijaforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian Girls, Ladies, Women

Go down

Nigerian Girls, Ladies, Women Empty Nigerian Girls, Ladies, Women

Post  Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am

the way Nigerian girls or should I call it ladies or even women, are dressing these days is very alarming. imagine a woman with many children dressing in a way that is always questionable. It leaves many questions in the minds of any well meaning Nigerian. They dress so much so that you can tell how exactly they would look if they were naked. as a matter of fact, they really are.

I for once never liked the way we are taking civilization. we are actually taking the opposite way. we are taking the wrong sides of it and its destroying our dear country and beloved people faster than a lit dynamite.

When the women and supposed to be mothers are doing this, what then do we talk of the youths, the younger girls and ladies. they practically threw every caution into thin air.

while other countries, like china are concentrating on technology to develop their country, we are concentrating on importation of corruption itself.

I think we should be more concerned about these things before we are completely destroyed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://naijaforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down